Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Advice about an Online/Offline Rent a Car business

Hello everyone, I know there are many innovative minds on this forum so I wanted to ask...

I am looking for some advice on an offline/online combination project I am working on.

I am working with a local rent a car company in Turkey. I will handle their website and online promotion. I am pretty confident the SEO campaign, etc can bring favourable results.

However, I dont know much about the business really, so I would prefer to simply pass the orders to the company and take comission which is also what the boss of the company prefers.

My problem is, how can I track that I generated the customer for them and collect my comissions? if I am not dealing with all of the day to day customer problems, questions etc.

Also, if the company wants to look reputable it should have its address on the website (I think) but what if customers just go to the address from my site and dont mention the website (which would be common in Turkey).

I am really wondering how to track this, has anyone come across a similar problem.

Thanks in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment